Do you like our projects and want to be the part of our team?
The Level I Design Engineer gains detailed experience in HOPU design procedures, standards, and expectations, working with internal stakeholders. A mentor will guide and review the incumbent’s efforts as they support engineers in the design and engineering of composite tooling, metallic tooling, or production parts.A successful Level I Design Engineer may become eligible for role advancement in the Design Engineer Job hierarchy, with additional associated opportunities and responsibilities, at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Reports progress and reviews work regularly with a Design Engineer mentor
- Ensures designs are vetted for manufacturability
- Completes drafting and drawing package to HOPU standards
- Capable of self-managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Interesting projects for leading brands
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Strong Communication Skills
Send us a message today
Join us and work in hundreds of projects
for the biggest companies in the world